Lac du Flambeau, Wis. – Get into the rhythm of summer with a spectacular entertainment line-up featuring the comedy of Jim Belushi and the Board of Comedy, the rockin’ hits of John Kay & Steppenwolf and the legendary Peter Cetera at Lake of the Torches Resort Casino, northern Wisconsin’s premier destination for entertainment.
Mark your calendars now for these sensational performances:
- You’ll laugh out loud with the hilarious Jim Belushi and the Board of Comedy on Saturday, May 20 at 8 p.m. Beloved by audiences as a former member of Saturday Night Live and the star of “According to Jim,” Jim Belushi is one of the premier comic and character actors of his generation. He’ll lead a group of talented comedians in a hilarious improv comedy sketch show. Tickets are $30 and $40, and are on sale now.
- Enjoy the Ultimate tribute to Jake and Elwood with the The Bluzmen “Tribute to the Blues Brothers” on Saturday, June 17. Performers Eric Martin and Carmen Romano will take you on a non-stop thrill ride in a show filled with all the crazy antics and unforgettable music. They’ll pay tribute to the original Blues Brothers in a performance filled with music, comedy and loads of fun. The Bluzmen will perform at 3 p.m. (invite-only) and 7 p.m. Tickets are $15 and are on sale now.
- Rock your summer with the legendary John Kay & Steppenwolf on Saturday, July 29 as they make a stop on their 50th Anniversary Tour! John Kay founded the band in the late 1960s that produced some of the biggest rock hits of the late 1960s and early 1970s, including six Top 40 hits and eight gold albums. Hear all the favorites, including “Born to Be Wild,” “Magic Carpet Ride,” “The Pusher” and “Rock Me,” along with many more. Tickets are $70 and $60 and will go on sale Monday, May 29, at 9 a.m.
- Experience the Grammy-award winning music of Peter Cetera on Saturday, Aug. 12 at 8 p.m. Starting his career as the singer, songwriter and bass player of the rock band Chicago, Cetera went on to pursue an amazing solo career with chart-topping singles. He’ll perform hits such as “Glory of Love” (from the movie Karate Kid Part II), “The Next Time I Fall,” “After All,” and many more. He’ll also perform many songs that he recorded during his career with Chicago, such as “If You Leave Me Now,” “Hard to Say I’m Sorry,” “You’re the Inspiration,” and more. Tickets are $70 and $60, and will go on sale Monday, June 12, at 9 a.m.
- Enjoy a fun night out with iconic musical hits of the 1960s with The Midtown Men on Saturday, Sept. 16 at 8 p.m.. The Midtown Men features four stars from the original cast of Broadway’s hit show Jersey Boys in a concert experience that will include the music of the Beatles, the Beach Boys, Motown, the Four Seasons and more. Tickets are $35 and $25 and will go on sale Monday, July 17, at 9 a.m.
For ticket sales, call 1-800-25-TORCH, ext. 6222, or visit www.lakeofthetorches.com. You must be 18 to attend all shows.
More information on upcoming events and promotions at Lake of the Torches is available at www.lakeofthetorches.com.
Director of Marketing
Lake of the Torches Resort Casino
1-800-25-TORCH, ext. 4016