Here are the most current updates that you can expect on your next visit:
- Face masks are voluntary. Masks must be appropriate and non-offensive.
- Smoke-free - No smoking, vaping or chewing tobacco in all indoor public areas of the property.
- Sanitizing stations are available throughout the property.
- Buffet is closed until further notice. A la carte menu will be available. Restaurant seating is limited.
- Self-serve beverage stations are closed until further notice.
- Bingo, Woodlands Oasis Recreation, Fitness Center and Dancing Waters Lounge are closed until further notice.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or are at high-risk, please do not enter facility. You may be asked to leave if you are exhibiting any symptoms.
We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. We are ready and excited to welcome you back.