HEALTH & SAFETY PLAN
8/14/2020 - Table Games is closed for the evening of Friday, August 14 for deep cleaning, with a plan to reopen at 10AM on Saturday, August 15, 2020.
7/8/2020 - Craps will be closed until further notice.
7/1/2020 - Lac du Flambeau Tribal COVID-19 Update, click here for more info.
6/17/2020 - The first phase of our limited reopening was designed with the goal to provide a clean and safe environment for our guests and staff.
Here are some of the health and safety guidelines that you can expect when you visit:
- Thermal temperature screening at entrances to the property. Secondary screening may be required. If you have a temperature of over 100.4, you will be required to leave the property.
- Face masks are mandatory. Masks must be appropriate and non-offensive. If you do not have a mask, masks are available for purchase at the Lake Club. You may be asked to temporarily remove your mask for security/identification purposes.
- Temporarily smoke-free 100% indoors - No smoking, vaping or chewing tobacco in all indoor public areas of the property.
- Sanitizing stations are also available throughout the property.
- Buffet is closed until further notice. A la carte menu will be available. Restaurant seating is limited.
- Self-serve beverage stations are closed until further notice.
- Bingo, Valet, Coat Check, Woodlands Oasis Recreation and Fitness Center and Dancing Waters Lounge are closed until further notice.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or are at high-risk, please do not enter facility. You may be asked to leave if you are exhibiting any symptoms.
- Social distancing measures on the gaming floor, with open seats and spaces between slot machines and limited seating at table games.
We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. We are ready and excited to welcome you back.